Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Countdown...week two

This week is planning parties and traditions. I'm also going to focus on some cleaning.
Things to do this week:
(X) Copy and print out week two to do list.
() Make invitations. (I'm not doing a party so I will skip all the things to do for parties)
(X) Do a quick deocr declutter. (I already have my fall/Halloween decorations up except for a few left)
(X) Plan the date, time, etc. of any trips to a pumpkin patch. (I am trying to find one. It none around then I'll have to look to get my pumpkins elsewhere. My dh already picked up a white one.)
() Fill out and post to do list for Master Bedroom
(X) Decide on costumes and start purchasing any elements needed. (My two daughters already have theirs...one is going as Snow White and the other is a Witch. My son wants to be a fisherman. Only have to make fish to attach to his fishing pole and a fisherman's hat left. I don't know if I can find everything I need. I'm looking for pink sneakers and pink shades to complete my outfit.)
(X) Check your gift closet and decor stash for any items bought on clearance last year after Halloween.

No comments: