Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Decorating

I couldn't wait. I usually start decorating in a week or two but this past weekend I started to put up some decorations for Fall/Halloween. The kids don't mind as they are excited and can't wait for Halloween to arrive. I will do most of the decorating. The window clings will go on almost last. The last ones are the purple and orange lights that my dh will put up around the living/dining room for me since he is much taller and can reach easily up where the ceiling and wall meet. :)

I also started a little earlier for the Halloween countdown than planned. So...for the Pre-Halloween countdown...I wrote down all the rooms I will be working on during the countdown, then went around to each room and wrote down what needed to be done in each room. The room that will be the hardest is the master bedroom. It seems the family like to dump things in my room so now I will have to go through everything and try to find a place for it all.

2 comments:

BloggyMom said...

It is so hard to wait to decorate.

Aggy said...

It really is. I've put out a few things too. I usually. wait til the weekend Autumn begins.