Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Decided on a Costume

As you see in the picture here...this will be the costume I'm going to try and put together. (Instead of buying online.) So between now and Halloween I'll be scouring the thrift stores, dollar stores to find the bits I need to complete this costume. I already have the stocking but they are purple and black stripes. The makeup is easy, thankfully. I don't like using masks because it is too hot and I find a little hard to breathe in and I also don't like slathering alot of makeup on my face. (Especially when I have little ones who like to give me hugs and kisses alot. LOL!)
During this time I will also be on the lookout for things I need to put together costumes for my older 2 kids. Haven't decided on the youngest yet.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Looks good. Can't wait to see your finished costume.