Friday, May 1, 2009

April GPD

For April's GPD I began to look over the net for ideas for costumes. I haven't decided what I want to dress up as. Last year I wanted to dress up as a ghost but couldn't find what I needed to put it together.
My son has decided he wants to be a bat. So I looked online to get some ideas I can use to put it together. It's a fairly easy costume to do so that won't be a problem. I just have him wear all black, attach black wings to his arms and give him bat ears with some vampire teeth to finish the costume off.
My older daughter hasn't figured it out yet. She probably won't decide till the end of September when we go to the store to check out the costumes and our youngest is only 3 so we will probably find something when my other daughter chooses.

No comments: